Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week-weak

My Lil Sis was out from AZ for the week so I was busy hangin with her, I hope you had a good time Emily!

But I did make these new custom order iphone case and htc wildfire s case.
Shonti sent back my stuff from Thump Gallery closing its doors, perfect timing because Seed in Costa Mesa, CA is all out of wallets. Thanks Shonti!!! (It's real chantal defelice)
This is Sloane my 2 yr old, she would only wear her cardigan with no shirt. Pick your battles!
Boom! The HTC wildfire S wallet for my man Barry in Canada! Thanks!
Saturday Lunch! Soyrizo nachos!
Newly revised Desert Wallets, looking clean!!!
Western Iphone Wallet for Clark, who actually did the art for the Desert Wallets, weird???
Whodini now surfs! Well trying to surf. All I need is another hobby, right?
Couch land! Always killing it!
Thanks for the support!
Dice party in Long Beach, CA. Only dude that was wearing shorts I think?
That's it!
Pick up one of the new wallets here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Long Beach, California, United States
Whodini is a limited edition vinyl wallet brand. Vegan handmade