Monday, August 1, 2011

Another one down!

I am not very good with a microphone but this singer does not need a bass line!
Old faithful right here, only had to get the timing set once in the last 6 years.
Thanks for all the good times. :)
If you can sew on a lightning bolt with an exact 1/8" allowence on the edge you are a good sewer. Sometimes I am right on, sometimes not so much.
The new line up of lightning bolt wallets. Lovin em!
Pick one up HQ or Etsy
This is on my mind too much. SR500 in the works. Can't wait to be blasting this sucker up and down the coast.
80's Mercedes wallets at Couch. These babies are too cool, timeless!
Red 80's Mercedes Passport Wallets for Couch. Someone in the past 30 or so years wrote Nasty Red on the inside of the vinyl. I love this stuff, it's like treasure.
I think I cut about 50 of these tags and they are all gone. Still have hundreds of wallets to make at Couch. Job security????
Can't work all the time! Happy birthday Brain Fahs!
Brain made a killer seafood shrimp crab stew thing. My hands still smell like seafood.
So good thanks man!
Till next week!
Do something fun!
Oh ya I got a hand me down surf board, photos next week.

1 comment:

About Me

Long Beach, California, United States
Whodini is a limited edition vinyl wallet brand. Vegan handmade