Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to LA LA Land!

Got a new semi automatic machine at Ouch Gootar Wraps. It automatically gave me a panic attack! Sometimes less is more huh?
And here is the best machine I have ever used! I love you Ken(sew)!!!
A custom big dipper wallet. Came out better then I thought it would. Thanks!
I laugh every time I think of the term, "Stackin Chips"
Went to Venice over the weekend for my 6 year wedding anniversary. Stopped to have a cold one and across the street was my favorite of machines, 60's van (chevy to be exact). The dude that was in was token a bowl like no bodies business, then got out and cruised with the rest of the respectable Venicians.
Side note: We ate AXE and Hillary Swank gave me her syrup for my pancake. Thanks Hillary you seem like a very nice lady. :)

Sunday I got to roll to the Graffiti Exhibit at MOCA. Here are some inspiring shots, for me at least. The R. Fong stuff ruled, I love the patterned repetition art.





There was a small section that had railroad art from way back in the day. Super simple and awesome. Who could complain if this guy is doing it?

I really dig Keith Haring style too!


Max Schaaf always post photos of the Chosen Few MC Gang on his 4Q blog. There must have been like 100 of these on the wall. So rad!

Hey Boo Boo!!!!!

For Revin Evan aka Space Invader

Sick!
Killing!

Skating is an art form, or is it skating on an art form? (Dumb)
Good coffee and nice dudes at Handsome Coffee. They had a gold mine set up right next to the huge line to get in. Thanks for the refreshments Tyler!

Buy some stuff! Here or Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Long Beach, California, United States
Whodini is a limited edition vinyl wallet brand. Vegan handmade